Sunday, July 8, 2012

Album in a Box

For my next class, Thursday July 26th, we will be making this cute Album in a Box. What I love so much about this idea is that:
1) it is super simple. 
2) looks fabulous
3) a great gift or a coffee table decoration for the home. 
I really like the idea of giving it as a gift for a birthday friend or family. It is a small fun album for them to have all ready to just adhere photos. Or you can give it with photos you took and give as a fun after party gift. =) Either way who wouldn't like to have something near where they can just pop the lid off and reminisce about good memories. 
Once I get my camcorder so I can do videos, I will have to post a video tutorial on how you can make this as well.





Credits:  stampingpro.com

Supplies Used:

Thanks for joining me here at Stampin in the Sunshine!

2 comments:

  1. This box is so beautiful! You should email it to our group Luv2Stamp... Just send out the link.

    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete