Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June Technique : Reverse Masking

Patty's Stamping Spot is doing a June technique in reverse masking. She has a video tutorial on how to do this on her blog. This is a fun little thing to learn and really gives you more bang out of your great Stampin' Up products. 
I am going to post a picture of my take on the technique and tomorrow will hopefully have a video up to show you exactly how I made this card. And I also hope to give you a better quality photo of my project. It is late here and I have been up since 3:30 this morning. Needless to say I am running on fumes and am not quite up to par.


My Sentiment I did stamp a bit crooked. Please forgive the mistake, I will have it fixed tomorrow when I run you through the step by step process on how to create this card. 
My product list:

2 comments: