Sunday, February 24, 2013

Easter Blessings

Easter is upon us! It just so happens that my sons birthday lands on Easter Sunday so there will be double the celebration. :-)
 I just love the Easter blessings wood block stamp that is in the new Stampin'UP! Sprig catty. Simple but still elegant, you can do a lot with a phase stamp like this.

One of the ladies in my stamp club has asked about heat embossing. So we will be making this card for our club party on Thursday. I love everything texture and dimension. On this card I have used heat embossing for the Easter Blessings sentiment, folder embossing with sizzix, and of course tons of dimensionals to pop everything from the flowers to the apothecary framelit.



Colors used:

Best of Everything Stamp Set

 

Apothecary Framelits

Cloudy Days Embossing folder



 

No comments:

Post a Comment