Sunday, January 13, 2013

Valentine Promos!!




I absolutely love these promotions for 2 reasons.

1. Super cute and easy to use!
2. Way cheap!! Woohoo! 

Here is what I have done with my promotional products.

 The candy bags I am using for little gifts for my son to take to pre school for all the kids. You get a pack of 50!! of the 1x8 cellophane bags. The simply sent card set comes in a set of ten and includes twine, dimensionals, and some cute little embellishments.

Other products I used for this project


If you have any questions about how you can get your hands on these great products please just ask!! Or check out my online store 24/7

2 comments:

  1. I was just looking at these this morning:) love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really like them a whole lot. Even just buying the set for someone makes such a great gift to give! =)

      Delete