Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hearts a Flutter Birthday Banners

Another birthday card for a fabulous friend!
I cased a card from Nicole Heady of Papertrey Ink.
She used a simalar color combo going across her card.



One of the reasons I love stamping so much is that you really get your money's worth.
One stamp can be used over and over again with different colors and on different sketches.

I am a sucker for good, gorgeous paper. But sometimes it kills me to use it because I don't want it to be all gone. Yes! I know, I am crazy. But if you are any kind of avid paper crafter, I know you have thought the same thing once or twice before! Don't deny it! =D

But with stamps, that doesn't happen. I can use freely, make as many mistakes as I want because that stamp will always be there to ink up again tomorrow. Now, that is a nice thought, isn't?!

Let's look at another card using the same stamps as the card above.



Same stamp set but a completely different look. The possibilities are endless really! Here are the stamp sets I used for these projects. 

Hearts A Flutter 129252
Bring on the Cake 121958        


No comments:

Post a Comment