Monday, January 21, 2013

Craft brain block!

Today started out with cleaning and laundry and once I got that done
 I knew I was able to craft all day!

I started by finishing up a card from last night. It came out good and I was happy with it. 


After finishing that I stated to work on a new card. It wasn't going well at all! I knew the stamp set I wanted to use and a simple sketch in my head but it just didn't look right.  I knew I had to walk away when I started to just stare out the window. I was totally bummed about taking a break because I didn't want to waste my crafting day.

I walked away for a long time, wallowed in self pity while playing temple run on my phone, and then finally decided to slip the head phones on, crank up the spotify, and give it another round.

I am glad I did because I just love this card. I will be submitting it for the Stampin'Up! Design team.





I hope they like it as much as I do!
So moral of this story...don't give up, instead work toward new perspective!

Items used:

Sale-a-bration Bloomin' Marvelous Stamp Set
(available tomorrow! January 22nd)

Raining Flowers


Teeny Tiny Wishes

Modern Label Punch
 Colors used are:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment